Notices

Porsche Cars & Coffee | October 3

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2015, 11:53 AM
molson cdn
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the air cooled show was really cool.

oakville porsche is #1 in my books-- they handed out shirts ( i managed to snag two of them, not that cheap crap they sell in flea markets but fruit-of-the-loom t-shirts made in china. Plus, my kid and his cousin both received 1), and lets not forget that they have the best free coffee. i had a latte and expresso. i gotta tell you, it was really, really good.

I have to mention this, the oriental girl who served the coffee had such a beautiful smile and great pair of legs!

I think Im in love and I want to buy a car from her!!!!
Old 09-21-2015, 12:47 PM
boman993
Drifting

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by pongobaz
I see that this isn't an "air-cooled" event only. Does this mean that those of us in those inferior water-cooled cars are deemed worthy to park on their lot this time?
Pongobaz, I see from the "rolleyes" icon, that your feelings must've been absolutely crushed about the Aircooled themed meet in August. Not sure why really as you were totally invited. Everyone was. Those that did end up coming, (in Porsches of different shapes, sizes and eras), had a fantastic time. Yes, the title of the meet this time is "Porsche Cars & Coffee", next year we might do a Turbo themed meet, or maybe a 918 gathering, or a GT3/4 meet would be sweet too. Does this mean that people without those cars can't come?! What fun would that be? All I'm doing is adding some extra zest to how I and many others enjoy their Porsches with friends. Come on man, inhale the cigar a little more on Saturday, relax and drop the angry chip already. If you do decide to come in October, because the title of the meet feels more inclusive to you, that's great! If not, that's cool too. It's a shame that you read into things this much and find the time to be negative.

Originally Posted by nr1416
Can't wait, count me in. 60+ cars for the aircooled CnC, should be even more for this one.

Crazy what a nice refreshing venue like this brings out so many more cool cars and people.
Yeah, the vibe at the Aircooled meet was so good! People even brought their kids. Good times!

Originally Posted by Christien
I'm in! First event this year...
Your excuse was pretty good in August! See you there!

Originally Posted by molson cdn
the air cooled show was really cool.

oakville porsche is #1 in my books-- they handed out shirts ( i managed to snag two of them, not that cheap crap they sell in flea markets but fruit-of-the-loom t-shirts made in china. Plus, my kid and his cousin both received 1), and lets not forget that they have the best free coffee. i had a latte and expresso. i gotta tell you, it was really, really good.

I have to mention this, the oriental girl who served the coffee had such a beautiful smile and great pair of legs!

I think Im in love and I want to buy a car from her!!!!
BOOM, 'nuff said!
Old 09-21-2015, 04:45 PM
pongobaz
Rennlist Member

Received 95 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by boman993
Pongobaz, I see from the "rolleyes" icon, that your feelings must've been absolutely crushed about the Aircooled themed meet in August. Not sure why really as you were totally invited. Everyone was. Those that did end up coming, (in Porsches of different shapes, sizes and eras), had a fantastic time. Yes, the title of the meet this time is "Porsche Cars & Coffee", next year we might do a Turbo themed meet, or maybe a 918 gathering, or a GT3/4 meet would be sweet too. Does this mean that people without those cars can't come?! What fun would that be? All I'm doing is adding some extra zest to how I and many others enjoy their Porsches with friends. Come on man, inhale the cigar a little more on Saturday, relax and drop the angry chip already. If you do decide to come in October, because the title of the meet feels more inclusive to you, that's great! If not, that's cool too. It's a shame that you read into things this much and find the time to be negative.

Yeah, the vibe at the Aircooled meet was so good! People even brought their kids. Good times!

Your excuse was pretty good in August! See you there!

BOOM, 'nuff said!
Wow Jakob, you're off analyzing me based on one emoticon! Maybe you're the one who's a bit sensitive and quick on the trigger here! Maybe you need to take a dip in the water-cooled pool and chill a bit! I had the previous meet in my calendar but after a long flight from a different time zone, I couldn't get going that early....hey, I was even willing to park away from you air-cooled guys as requested. I just don't get this new trend to segregate meets by generations...isn't any Porsche exclusive enough? I'll try to make it this time.
Old 09-21-2015, 08:17 PM
ronnie993tt
Race Car

Received 256 Likes on 172 Posts

Originally Posted by pongobaz
I see that this isn't an "air-cooled" event only. Does this mean that those of us in those inferior water-cooled cars are deemed worthy to park on their lot this time?
No soup for you! Park in street water boy.
Old 09-21-2015, 08:31 PM
993GT
Rennlist Member

Received 550 Likes on 336 Posts

too bad it's same day as Randy's/Whaletail...might see if I can make it before...
Old 09-21-2015, 08:39 PM
Bud Fox
Burning Brakes

Received 233 Likes on 154 Posts
Default Porsche Cars & Coffee | October 3

I'm only going if 1965356 is the keynote speaker
Old 09-22-2015, 12:16 AM
SToronto
Rennlist Member

Received 1,121 Likes on 731 Posts
Default Porsche Cars & Coffee | October 3

Pretty sure I'll be there!!

Awesome clean, hospitable venue for a cars n coffee. Looking forward to a big turnout which this venue can hold, spend a couple hours staring at Porsches of all flavours. Great dealership and organizer!

Looking forward to it.
Old 09-22-2015, 12:27 AM
TurboS
Drifting

Received 41 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Bud Fox
I'm going if the pitch fork wielding fanatics show up....
Old 09-22-2015, 01:21 AM
boman993
Drifting

Originally Posted by ronnie993tt
No soup for you! Park in street water boy.
Ron, in all seriousness; Can you please come a little earlier this time? I was actually bummed about where you parked your Turbo ~ next to the fence behind a mammoth Cayenne...

Originally Posted by 993GT
too bad it's same day as Randy's/Whaletail...might see if I can make it before...
Yeah crap! The weekend selection is so thin this late in the season...The Whaletail thing goes until 5 that day. I was thinking of heading there after the Oakville meet. I know it's not ideal for swap meet deal sniping, but if you're down, maybe we can put together a little convoy and leave Oakville at 11 with anyone else interested?

Not sure about speaker, but maybe 1965365 will bring down the 356? Maybe?

Originally Posted by SToronto
Pretty sure I'll be there!!

Awesome clean, hospitable venue for a cars n coffee. Looking forward to a big turnout which this venue can hold, spend a couple hours staring at Porsches of all flavours. Great dealership and organizer!

Looking forward to it.
Sweet, thanks man! Hope you can make it out! I feel like I haven't seen you in YEARS.

Originally Posted by TurboS
I'm going if the pitch fork wielding fanatics show up....
High possibility...come snap some epic pics Eshel! Plus your savage GT2 needs to be drooled on!!
Old 09-22-2015, 01:28 AM
boman993
Drifting

Pics make car forums cooler.

Name:  PorscheCarsCoffee-Oct3-2.jpg
Views: 420
Size:  146.1 KB
Old 09-22-2015, 02:35 PM
71pest
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I plan to come out...just for the coffee
Old 09-24-2015, 09:33 AM
Banned

If only!! Would be short speech about more driving and less coffee and staring at each other. Then a quick dick punch to everyone and I'm off
Old 09-24-2015, 01:59 PM
jasonintoronto
Burning Brakes

I'm in! Also first rennlist event of the year for me. Oops
Old 09-24-2015, 02:25 PM
nr1416
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jasonintoronto
I'm in! Also first rennlist event of the year for me. Oops
Awesome!

It's a amazing what a fresh and new venue will do and bring out soo many for the first time.
Old 09-24-2015, 03:04 PM
boman993
Drifting

Cool! See you there!

Name:  PorscheCarsCoffee-Oct3-3.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  171.6 KB

Quick Reply: Porsche Cars & Coffee | October 3