Notices

Hotel Recommendation in Stuttgart?

Old 04-18-2014, 09:43 AM
kcheves
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Hotel Recommendation in Stuttgart?

I'll be in France for a couple of weeks this summer with my family, and plan to make a solo side trip to Stuttgart for a day to take a factory tour and view the Porsche museum.

Can anyone recommend a hotel in Stuttgart for one night? I'm looking for something that is close to Porscheplatz, around 100 euro/night.

Thanks,

Kit
Old 06-07-2014, 03:11 PM
PJorgen
Burning Brakes

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I'm disappointed that you don't have any replies, I was going to post the same question.
Old 07-18-2014, 02:53 PM
aldo964
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Can't reccomend a good hotel because the one I had was horrific. But booking.com is your friend.
There is allot to see at the Porsche Museum, so a day will only allow you a real quick look.
I could of have spent a day on each exhibt
While you're in Stoccard I'd recomend the Mercedes Museum. Lots of history to be seen there too.
Old 08-03-2014, 10:04 AM
Ren46
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, been reading forum for quite a while, but as I do not have a Porsche yet, have not registered. But I can recommend very nice hotel in Stuttgart (stayed to see Porsche and Mercedes museums), it's not expensive, but rooms were very nice and clean and stuff friendly. The Breakfast was good as well.
Hotel Körschtal
http://www.booking.com/hotel/de/koer...ighlight_room=
Old 11-28-2018, 06:08 AM
Emancipator
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd rent a car and drive to Strassbourg and do the Alsace wine tour. All the little towns along the way are beautiful, particularly Colmar, and didn't see as much damage in the war. You can do this all in a long day, but I would spend one night in Strassbourg and then continue. Aside from BMW, Stuttgart doesn't have much. But Baden-Baden is interesting, and Heidelberg, though touristy, is worth a look, if you prefer to stay in Germany. There's a train pass in the state of Baden-Wittenberg that lets you travel anywhere for cheap.
Old 07-24-2019, 07:47 AM
Fined
Three Wheelin'

Received 206 Likes on 140 Posts

Update for anyone who has this question later..

I stayed at Ibis Styles Stuttgart (in Bad Cannstatt neighborhood) and was satisfied with it. Not expensive and good service.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hotel Recommendation in Stuttgart?