Sponsored by:

Help in Tampa with Taycan!

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2023, 09:23 PM
prsdoc
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help in Tampa with Taycan!

Hi guys, looking for some help in Tampa, specifically the Davis Island area. I've installed a lift in the garage, and I need to see if a Taycan will clear the garage door after driving up the lift ramps onto the lift - both with entry forward and entry backwards. I don't need to lift the car, I don't need to drive the car. I just need someone to drive their car into my garage, do the measurements, and back out. I have done rough measurements based on the wheelbase, but I'd like to be sure the car will fit before making the investment. If any kind Taycan owners can help out, it would be much appreciated! (I've already contacted my dealership, who gave me the kibosh on demo'ing a Taycan.)
Old 10-31-2023, 02:18 AM
Archimedes
Race Director

Received 3,858 Likes on 1,902 Posts

Turo.
Old 10-31-2023, 07:57 AM
kort677
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 238 Likes on 156 Posts

Originally Posted by prsdoc
Hi guys, looking for some help in Tampa, specifically the Davis Island area. I've installed a lift in the garage, and I need to see if a Taycan will clear the garage door after driving up the lift ramps onto the lift - both with entry forward and entry backwards. I don't need to lift the car, I don't need to drive the car. I just need someone to drive their car into my garage, do the measurements, and back out. I have done rough measurements based on the wheelbase, but I'd like to be sure the car will fit before making the investment. If any kind Taycan owners can help out, it would be much appreciated! (I've already contacted my dealership, who gave me the kibosh on demo'ing a Taycan.)
my son lives on davis island and I will be down there this weekend. will you be around early sunday, 9-10 am?
Old 10-31-2023, 10:12 PM
prsdoc
Rennlist Member

Kort677, PM sent!
Old 10-31-2023, 10:13 PM
prsdoc
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Archimedes
Turo.
Yessir, that was the next step. Most peeps were looking for around $300/day, which is doable but I figured I'd ask around first.

Quick Reply: Help in Tampa with Taycan!