Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2014 Porsche 911 GT3

For Sale

Old 12-17-2022, 12:01 PM
Ronnie Candiloro
Rennlist Member

Received 62 Likes on 32 Posts

Holy lord in heaven......absolutely gorgeous!!!!
Old 12-17-2022, 01:34 PM
desmotesta
Rennlist Member

Received 1,961 Likes on 937 Posts

Originally Posted by DoctorJ
DROP DEAD GORGEOUS CAR!

The used car market was full of uninformed buyers who constantly bombarded the car with comments about the title, which, as we (informed) know, had NOTHING to do with the car itself. That being said, it took FOREVER to sell it, and, unfortunately, I somewhat caved in as the owner of the car I wanted to buy would not hold his car forever.

Best of luck finding that informed buyer!

Please check yourself! Those uninformed Buyers that you speak of... They are Known as "that Porsche Guy" and " Experts" among their friends, coworkers and family. They regurgitate information they pick up on forums, but unlike a veteran Enthusiast who may have wasted his life tinkering on actual cars and wasted his/her life going in circles on a racetrack, this new age Expert with little to ZERO experience other than changing oil following Youtube videos can gather, process and regurgitate any search result with pin point accuracy. The New Age forum expert is the future!
Old 02-01-2023, 05:02 PM
braylark
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Price reduced to $125k OBO.
Old 02-03-2023, 02:22 PM
B73
Advanced

Received 26 Likes on 11 Posts

As a informed buyer not trying to get screwed over by paying to much. The issue I have with the branded title on this car is trying to figure out what a fair price would be. It's not like there is a price guide that prices Lemon law / Branded title. Using this VIN to check the price guide I'm using is saying 100k-116k for trade-in and that's for a well sorted clean title Gt3. So my question is how are sellers and buyers pricing branded titles?

Originally Posted by DoctorJ
DROP DEAD GORGEOUS CAR!

I'll chime in on the "Lemon Law" issue. I owned a '14 GT3 a couple years ago. It, too, had the engine replaced by Porsche, and the TITLE was "branded" by the BMV. I ended up with a 6 year old car with a brand new engine AND the extended (10 year) Porsche warranty. LIFE WAS GOOD, until I tried selling/trading it. Porsche dealers wouldn't touch it. The used car market was full of uninformed buyers who constantly bombarded the car with comments about the title, which, as we (informed) know, had NOTHING to do with the car itself. That being said, it took FOREVER to sell it, and, unfortunately, I somewhat caved in as the owner of the car I wanted to buy would not hold his car forever.

Hopefully, you will find an informed buyer who will recognize the VALUED ADDED to the car, and ignore the wording on the title.

Best of luck finding that informed buyer!
Old 02-04-2023, 12:05 AM
Agentorange
Pro

Received 547 Likes on 226 Posts

Originally Posted by B73
As a informed buyer not trying to get screwed over by paying to much. The issue I have with the branded title on this car is trying to figure out what a fair price would be. It's not like there is a price guide that prices Lemon law / Branded title. Using this VIN to check the price guide I'm using is saying 100k-116k for trade-in and that's for a well sorted clean title Gt3.So my question is how are sellers and buyers pricing branded titles?
It’s pretty difficult to gauge a branded title. But I would say it’s at least a 25% discount off what the car would go for normally. This is usually for vehicles w damage of some sort. And the more damage the bigger the discount.
But in this case it’s simply a lemon branded title which I would say is 15% discount off market value. Just my 2 cents.
Like someone said before, it’s a car you would have a really hard time trading in to a dealer.
You can find GT3s with this type of mileage in the low $130k/high $120k range.
Old 02-04-2023, 12:09 PM
DSC48
Rennlist Member

Received 505 Likes on 205 Posts

I think someone will find value in the extended warranty and the gorgeous wrap.

I just sold my 2015 with 23K miles for 130. MSRP was 145. So I think at your current 125 asking price, you'll find a buyer at or near that price. I'm curious what prices will do this spring. Will they flatten out or continue to slide a bit? GL!
Old 02-10-2023, 09:23 AM
Rick_H
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Stunning car, wish I was ready to pull the trigger...
Old 02-10-2023, 10:44 AM
skiracer
Rennlist Member

Received 175 Likes on 129 Posts

Originally Posted by braylark
Price reduced to $125k OBO.
Are you unable to change the price in your listing title? It still says $139k and your new $125k price is very deep in this thread. Awesome car, hoping you find an educated buyer - GLWS!!
Old 02-12-2023, 05:44 PM
bogey1
Rennlist Member

Received 218 Likes on 110 Posts

I'm guessing this car sold? I followed it from Atlanta to the South Carolina border last Wednesday night with a temp plate on it. Wrap looked nice and it sounded healthy. Congrats to the new owner.
Old 06-03-2023, 03:20 PM
bstone208
AutoX

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Rick_H
Stunning car, wish I was ready to pull the trigger...

I'm ready! Contact me please, very interested and have done my research on branded vs non branded titles and the reasoning behind. If the car is still available for sale please contact. bradyjstone@gmail.com

Thank you.