Notices
The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: 997.2 c2s 6 speed

Wanted

2009 - 2012 Porsche 911

09-19-2023, 09:07 PM | Replies: 3 | Views: 1002
  • 2009 - 2012 Porsche 911 - WTB: 997.2 c2s 6 speed - Used - 20,000 Miles - 6 cyl - 2WD - Manual - Coupe - Grand Rapids, MI 49503, United States
Rennlist Member

• Price
    $0 - $80,000
  • Location Grand Rapids, MI, 49503, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Trim Carrera S
  • Mileage 20,000
  • Engine 6 cyl
  • Drive Type 2WD
  • Transmission Manual
  • Vehicle Type Coupe
Description:

After narrowly missing out on a few examples in the last 6 months I figure I’d throw my hat into the ring with an ad for the spec many seem to want before my financing expires and I’d need to reapply. Budget is up to $80,000 for the right car. Anyway here’s what I’m looking for:

Must haves:

• 997.2 c2s. I’d settle for a GTS if I had the funds 😂 but definitely not interested in cabs, awd, or 997.1s. Yes I know they’re all cheaper and maybe a better value but I’ve waited this long so I might as well look for what I really want even if it’s top of the market
  • 6 speed manual. Yes I know it’s about a 10k premium and no I don’t mind a PDK being faster/better. I’m not trying to set a lap time on the Nürburgring, I just have always had and enjoyed manuals. PDK is a dealbreaker . 
  • Less than 40,000 miles
  • No stories/accidents with a clean DME and service history. Occasional track use is ok
  • Stock-ish (aftermarket exhaust is no problem at all)
  • Bose pkg

Desirable options
  • Sport chrono
  • PSE
  • Full leather
  • LSD
  • Heated sports/comfort seats
  • SPASM

Everything else is workable within reason. e.g. I have my favorite colors but as long as it’s not yellow most aren’t a dealbreaker. I know it’s harder to find the manual S coupes which is why I figured I’d throw it into the open in case someone knows of any or anyone selling ones that fit this spec. Definitely are a few of these online that are close to fitting the bill but they’re not quite it. e.g. They’ve been on here for months and months and haven’t sold for some reason or are heavily modded. Located in MI but willing to go nearly anywhere in the US for the right car as I plan on keeping this one for the long haul. 

Last edited by Cnosek; 09-19-2023 at 09:57 PM. Reply
Old 03-20-2024, 02:51 PM
ebz
2nd Gear

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

I'm thinking about selling my 2009 Carrera S with a manual transmission.

She's in really great shape. Black on black. Equipment includes the Sport Chrono Package Plus, 19″ wheels, power-adjustable comfort seats, and automatic climate control, while modifications consist of a Fabspeed Motorsport carbon fiber air intake and a central muffler delete as well as a Function-First Shift-Right ball bearing kit, aftermarket speakers, and a Kenwood touchscreen head unit. I have the original parts if you wanted to revert back but the howl of this intake is so great.

She was given an expensive detail last year and in pristine condition. I have taken great care of her the past 3 years and have full records going back to the very beginning.

Reason I'm selling is that she lives in my home in MT and we're permanently in the Bay Area and don't have a place to garage her. Not getting driven enough and want someone to enjoy the experience of this car if I can't do it every day.

I'd be willing to part with her for 80k.

email me if interested and we can discuss further - bryanebzery@gmail.com
Old 03-22-2024, 09:45 PM
ColeSB
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Still searching for a 997.2 C2S?
Old 03-22-2024, 10:38 PM
Chris M.
Rennlist Member

Received 92 Likes on 78 Posts

C2S for sale