01-11-2024, 06:33 PM | Replies: 3 | Views: 1731
Rennlist Member

• Price
    Any Price
    • Trade
  • Location Los Gatos, CA, 95032, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

It's a long shot but thought it would be worth putting this out there.

I need to get back to the track and am looking for a GT4 to do that with.
While I absolutely adore my BGTS, I can't have both in the short run. I can sell it / buy the GT4 outright but thought that if there were someone else on the other end of this want / need equation we might be able to save each other some time / money with a swap.

What I'm looking for:
- Owner I can feel great about buying from
- Will consider anything from completely stock to already modded...with a focus for mods on safety equipment
- Will consider 718's and 981's; if 718, I'd lean toward PDK.
- Must have buckets; all other options are less important
- Prefer white / chalk / yellow / red / grey

What I'd trade:
 - 2016 Boxster GTS (built right near the end of the production run) in plain white, ~17k miles (I'm the second owner, bought ~2 years ago from an elderly Porsche fanatic / collector in Santa Barbara. He put ~6k miles on the car in 6 years. Garaged and pampered. PPI and DME available from that transaction); I've subsequently driven it up and down to the coast to see my kids in SoCal, and get it out many days of the week for spirited drives on the local fun roads); when I bought it, I did PPF, ceramic, new PS4's, Motul brake fluid flush, full maintenance, new battery, etc); proper maintenance since including recent oil change / brake fluid flush; needs nothing and has been problem free...just like my past Boxsters
- Optioned just about perfectly in my book: Manual, PTV, PASM with DSC controller, the lightweight 'base' seats, interior and exterior appearance packages, Bose, wheels in black

Let me know if this idea resonates and thanks for considering.

Old 02-17-2024, 09:44 PM
Rennwurst
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This guy is looking to trade his GT4 but it appears he is looking for a boxster with PDK.

Old 02-18-2024, 10:13 AM
HardHitter
Racer

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Send me a PM if you're interested in maybe working a deal to sell. We are local (in Morgan Hill, but grew up in Los Gatos) so would be easy transaction for us to work together.
Old 03-18-2024, 12:20 AM
AudiB9S4
AutoX

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Sell GTS outright?

Any chance you’d be open to selling your Boxster GTS outright?