Sponsored by:

Certified Pre-Owned 2018 Porsche 911 GT3 - Bose - 18 Way Seats

For Sale

Old 02-09-2024, 11:27 AM
Thrownaway
Rennlist Member

Received 34 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by PorscheHusna
The damage looks like it occurred in Boise, ID two weeks after the car was purchased from us. Not fun but looks like the owner crashed it after taking delivery.

THANK YOU FOR CLARIFICATION!
Old 02-09-2024, 12:55 PM
sqweak
Rennlist Member

Received 204 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by Santi_Autobarn
Damage was not caused during PEC driving then? It was bought by Porsche NA, restored, and then used as a demo car? Do you guys know the extent of the damage or have pictures of the car after the accident? At the right price I’m interested as I’m looking for a showcar/track car for my company. But I don’t want to risk car depreciating heavily after cpo is over, unless I could show potential buyers damage and receipts for the repairs by Porsche.

thx!
Different cars, Husna was responding to a side discussion from Thrownaway on a different car sold on BAT
The following users liked this post:
racebannon (02-21-2024)
Old 02-09-2024, 01:26 PM
Santi_Autobarn
Intermediate

Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by sqweak
Different cars, Husna was responding to a side discussion from Thrownaway on a different car sold on BAT
Hi everyone,

I was looking to buy this GT3. The salesperson I spoke to stated it had been a Porsche NA vehicle and that it had damage in the rear repaired by Porsche NA. Salesperson sent me this screen grab where you can see PEC owned the car or used it as a track car. Tires have been changed a few times, car has new pads and by the looks of it Girodisc rotors.

No info or pics on accident and a price thats ~20k off a clean car with no track abuse (as a test drive car it sees far worse use than a track tool) made me look somewhere else for a GT3. Hope this helps anyone out there, but its a beautiful spec nonetheless!

I’m talking about the accident history I was given for this particular car in the post.
Old 02-09-2024, 01:39 PM
MKIVdan
Rennlist Member

Received 229 Likes on 119 Posts

I’m talking about the accident history I was given for this particular car in the post.
the message you quoted above was showing damage in Boise Idaho, which was a different car, a GT3-RS that was sold by Porsche North Houston and then crashed two weeks after by the new owner. @sqweak was just trying to clarify that for you...... might be good to read the whole thread again as someone just randomly threw in another car unrelated to the one for sale in this thread.
The following users liked this post:
racebannon (02-21-2024)
Old 02-09-2024, 01:42 PM
Santi_Autobarn
Intermediate

Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by MKIVdan
the message you quoted above was showing damage in Boise Idaho, which was a different car, a GT3-RS that was sold by Porsche North Houston and then crashed two weeks after by the new owner. @sqweak was just trying to clarify that for you...... might be good to read the whole thread again as someone just randomly threw in another car unrelated to the one for sale in this thread.
ohh ok, sorry about that. Yeah, I’m still wondering when this gray GT3 got “severely damaged” and if there’s any pics.