Notices
The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bucket seat headrest protectors (LWBS)

For Sale

Interior/Upholstery

03-19-2024, 11:29 AM | Replies: 0 | Views: 196
  • Interior/Upholstery - Bucket seat headrest protectors (LWBS) - Used - All Years  All Models - Boston, MA 02467, United States
    Sold
  • Interior/Upholstery - Bucket seat headrest protectors (LWBS) - Used - All Years  All Models - Boston, MA 02467, United States
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
Rennlist Member

• Price
    $100
    • OBO
  • Location Boston, MA, 02467, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

I have a set of two headrest protectors for sale.  These are in black alcantara.  They did a great job of the expensive seats from helmets and HANS.  The look great installed and eventually I just left them in place all the time whether I was at the track or not.  I'm asking $100 for the set.  Buyer pays fees and shipping.  Note, the install pictures are stock photos from the original maker.  The uninstalled images are of the pieces I'm selling and reflect the color more accurately.  

Last edited by Ubermensch; 03-19-2024 at 11:40 AM. Reply