Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Custom RSR Style Widebody 997.1 GT3

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2019, 07:46 PM
docdan
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom RSR Style Widebody 997.1 GT3

Year: 2007
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 24600
Color: Meteor Grey Metallic
VIN: WP0AC29907S792304
Price (no $ sign please): $98900
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Midwestern
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Price lowered to $98,900 firm. Its virtually impossible to buy a better sports car at this price.

Back up for sale is my Meteor Grey Metallic widebody GT3. This car was previously wrapped in red vinyl. Three weeks ago this car was unwrapped and the red vinyl removed. The paint beneath it is in great condition. Since the time it was new, this car was entirely wrapped in clear vinyl or red vinyl. This is the first time the paint actually got to see daylight, and it looks like a showroom finish.

This is a truly one-of-a-kind, no expense spared custom wide body GT3. It started out life as a heavily optioned 2007 997.1 GT3 with a sticker of $142K. By the time it was finished, over $250K had been invested into creating this masterpiece.

It came with factory options such as: Natural Leather pkg., interior carbon package, Adaptive Sport Seats with Porsche Crest in headrests, PCM 2.1,self dimming mirrors, Bi-Xenon and sound package plus.

Then the master craftsmen at Import Paint and Body in Charlotte, NC converted it into a show quality metal widebody GT3. Only genuine Porsche parts, or components from top quality companies were used. The rear decklid is Porsche Motorsports GT3 Cup and is full carbon fiber, the front spoiler is also GT3 Cup. The front hood is 100% carbon fiber and along with the side skirts are Gemballa products. The wheels are HRE competition series along with Stoptech STR Trophy big brake kit. It has a powder coated half cage as well. Fully equipped with K40 front/rear radar detector with laser diffusers.

Currently has 24,600 miles. I am the second owner and have had the car for the past 11years since it had 3000 miles. It has been meticulously maintained and professionally detailed. This car ALWAYS wins first place in every car show and turns more heads than a 991 GT3RS!!

I am a physician and regrettably I am selling to build a new medical office building.

Track use:

And yes, this car has had some track use. It hasn’t been on the track for over 4 years, but during the first few years of ownership, I did track it. That said, this car has all of the maintenance records that shows this car was meticulously over-maintained. There is no physical evidence that this car ha been on the track, and she shows like a garage queen.

Over-revs:

Let’s go ahead address this topic. If you are one that the idea of over-rev’s freaks you out, then this car isn’t for you. Here are the numbers:

At the time of the report:

Total Hours: 574.2

Range 1: 353 / 412.3hrs

Range 2: 149/ 412.3hrs

Range 3: 113/ 412.3hrs

Range 4: 88/ 412.3 hrs

Range 5: 0/ 0.0hrs

Range 6: 0/ 0.0hrs

Just in case you don’t know how to convert this to the amount of time the car was over-revved, here is the calculation for the Range 4: 88 ignitions

88 ingnitions/ 3 ignitions/revolution /10,000 rev/min * 60 sec/min = 0.17 sec

Also of note that this occurred over a 150 hours prior to this report, and the car is still running as strong and trouble free as brand new.

Asking price:

$109,800 OBO

Please note: Car is being sold with the alcantara Adaptive Sport Seats. The carbon fiber GT2 bucket seats will be sold separately. Also, currently the roll cage is red, not yellow.

And now for the eye candy:

Last edited by docdan; 04-28-2019 at 09:24 PM.
Old 04-15-2019, 10:13 PM
CanadianRoger
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Wow, what a beauty, the stop tech's fill those rims! GLWS.
Old 04-16-2019, 01:11 AM
texasviany
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Awesome car! One thing caught my eye...why does one picture show a yellow roll bar and all the rest are red? Did you change it out or re-paint it?
Old 04-17-2019, 10:22 PM
docdan
Instructor

Originally Posted by texasviany
Awesome car! One thing caught my eye...why does one picture show a yellow roll bar and all the rest are red? Did you change it out or re-paint it?
Initially the rollcage was yellow, two years ago I had it powder coated red when I had wrapped the car in red vinyl. The reason I posted the pictures with the yellow cage was because those photos show the stock Alacantara Adaptive Sports Seats with Porsche crest in headrest that are being sold with the car.

The carbon fiber "GT2 race buckets" pictured are being sold separately.

Old 04-20-2019, 02:48 PM
Seanlabonte
Platinum Dealer
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

I love it.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:27 PM
docdan
Instructor

Originally Posted by Seanlabonte
I love it.

Thank you. It's cool when you get some dealership love. Actually it was a dealership who organized the entire build - Hendricks Porsche in Charlotte. The service Manager Quentin Boatwright took this on as a personal project.

Quick Reply: Custom RSR Style Widebody 997.1 GT3