Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2001 911 Carrera (996)

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2014, 04:05 AM
ccaarmerciill
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2001 911 Carrera (996)

Year: 2001
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 100600
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Leather Seats, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof
Color: Speed Yellow
Price (no $ sign please): $19000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Hawaii
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

2001 Porsche Carrera C2 (996)
6-Speed Manual Transmission
100,000 miles but Extremly well maintained throughout it's life. (Car is still my daily driver) Oil changed with Rotella T6 full synethetic 5W30 every 5k miles.

Recent Maintenence/ Preventative Maintenence completed:

1 month ago:
-Installed brand new ROW M030 (European Sport OEM suspension) including sway bar & bushings, sway bar end links, front and rear shock mounts.
-4 wheel balance, and full custom alginment (GT3 specs) completed by Island Brake shortly after suspension was installed.

over the Summer:
-Replaced Coolant Expansion tank (also entire coolant flush)

Spring:
-Huge preventative overhaul, replaced OEM Dual Row IMS bearing with LN-Engineering upgraded ceramic dual row IMS bearing. Replaced RMS with updated PN. Replaced AOS (while in there sort of thing). Replaced entire clutch kit, and dual mass flywheel (all OE parts). Upgraded shift fork with newer 997 version. (All original parts saved to show that there was never a failure, this was all done to address "weak points" in this generation's reliability) -Replaced Motor Mounts with OE mounts.
-Exhaust modified to Sport Exhaust spec
-Replaced MAF sensor
-Brand new Dunlop Direzza ZII high performance tires, (still have 3/4 tread left)

Upgrades:
-Kenwood KDC-X996 head unit with built in Pandora, Iphone/ Ipod, Bluetooth, Hands free calling, and great audio controls. (Also have stock cd player) -Upgraded Morel Speakers & Components -Small sound ordinance subwoofer (perfect for this size of car) -Exhaust modified to be very similar to $5,000 Sport Exhaust -European Sport Suspension -Rennline aluminium pedals -Hardwired *Legal in Hawaii* Shifter ZR-4 Laser Jammer & Detector, (Cops only use laser in Hawaii)

I have all records, and receipts of maintenence and repairs going back early into the cars life. There was also a large amount of documented maintenence completed shortly before I purchased the car not listed here.
Car needs nothing, runs great, has no issues, and is still my daily driver. I need to downsize since we just recently bought a house.

Safety and Registration was just updated in September

Call/ Text/ or email me if you have any questions or to take at the car & take it for a test drive. Price is negotiable, but please be realistic.

619-995-9111 - Tyler
ccaarmerciill@gmail.com

Car is located in Hawaii, posting on here to get some more exposure since selling it in Hawaii is pretty tough. I am willing to pay for shipping to the West Coast, if you're able to get close to my asking price. Let me know if you're seriously interested, and I will take tons of pictures and email them to you. The car has a few small dents etc, that would be expected of a car of it's age, but nothing major or noticeable. I'll be sure to include pictures of everything if you're interested.

Overall this is a very well maintained car with all documents to prove it, some very major preventative maintenence items were addressed very recently, and it has brand new European Sport suspension!

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/cto/4274202164.html < my craigslist ad.

Last edited by ccaarmerciill; 01-29-2014 at 11:01 PM.
Old 01-13-2014, 10:38 PM
ccaarmerciill
Rennlist Member

Reduced Price!
Old 01-29-2014, 11:02 PM
ccaarmerciill
Rennlist Member

Reducted Price again! Need this gone, hard to sell a car in Hawaii!!

Quick Reply: 2001 911 Carrera (996)