Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2011 BMW 335d (Diesel)

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2015, 06:32 PM
sebis
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Year: 2011
Make: BMW
Model: 3-Series
Mileage (numbers only please): 44000
Color: White
Price (no $ sign please): $26990
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Texas
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Tiptronic
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Originally Posted by scosurf
Hi can u give me a call 401 7414586 thanks bob
PM Sent
Old 01-22-2015, 09:50 PM
M. Schneider
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 72 Likes on 59 Posts

Nice sounding and looking 335d diesel... Its chalky white colored exterior is all the rage in Germany. GLWS.
I too own a diesel, a MY06 Jetta GLI/TDI w/DSG, fully loaded, MTM tuned, (before VWoA de-contented model range) and if it weren't for the glob's of bloody torque at the ready ,, I'd be upset with the lop sided cost of diesel in the US. The cost of fuel numbers don't really add up, however the enhanced driving character of the effortless torque availability evens the score by a long shot. MY.02
Long live the diesel sport sedan.... GLWS

P.S., Maybe I should take a closer look at your 3 series ...?

Originally Posted by sebis
INTERIOR: excellent condition, looks and feels like new, seats are conditioned with Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil every quarter and cleaned with Prestine Clean. The leather looks better than when purchased at 8,000 miles. The rest of the interior is cleaned with Griot's Garage Interior Cleaner, dashboard is maintained with 303 Aerospace Protectant.

EXTERIOR: recent professional light polish with Menzerna SF4000 followed with Collinite 845 Insulator Wax. No dings, only minor rock chips on the bumper visible only under close inspection.
Old 01-24-2015, 02:45 PM
sebis
Racer

Originally Posted by M. Schneider
Nice sounding and looking 335d diesel... Its chalky white colored exterior is all the rage in Germany. GLWS.
I too own a diesel, a MY06 Jetta GLI/TDI w/DSG, fully loaded, MTM tuned, (before VWoA de-contented model range) and if it weren't for the glob's of bloody torque at the ready ,, I'd be upset with the lop sided cost of diesel in the US. The cost of fuel numbers don't really add up, however the enhanced driving character of the effortless torque availability evens the score by a long shot. MY.02
Long live the diesel sport sedan.... GLWS

P.S., Maybe I should take a closer look at your 3 series ...?
You are spot on, the car is still available .
Old 01-27-2015, 02:29 AM
Chip Martens
Track Day

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

My wife's DD is this exact car in black/black. It is a blast to drive! I hi-jack it regularly just b/c it's so fun to drive, so easy to negotiate/park in town. On the highway, you can get upwards of 40 mpg IF YOU BEHAVE (that's the hard part). With 425 ft/lbs of torque, it is amazingly quick, especially from a rolling start in 2nd gear (I think BMW backed off 1st gear so you wouldn't tear up the drive-train with that much torque). I highly recommend it (especially with the Sport pkg). My only complaint (besides the run-flats) is that it's a bit tough for me to get in and out due to my physique (or lack thereof); but, once I'm in the driver's seat, it's very comfortable. My wife's car has 55K miles, with no issues what-so-ever and my wife won't even consider selling/trading this car for a new car, even after 4 years. Good luck with the sale and congrats to whoever gets it. Why are you selling?
Old 02-02-2015, 03:16 PM
sebis
Racer

Originally Posted by Chip Martens
My wife's DD is this exact car in black/black. It is a blast to drive! I hi-jack it regularly just b/c it's so fun to drive, so easy to negotiate/park in town. On the highway, you can get upwards of 40 mpg IF YOU BEHAVE (that's the hard part). With 425 ft/lbs of torque, it is amazingly quick, especially from a rolling start in 2nd gear (I think BMW backed off 1st gear so you wouldn't tear up the drive-train with that much torque). I highly recommend it (especially with the Sport pkg). My only complaint (besides the run-flats) is that it's a bit tough for me to get in and out due to my physique (or lack thereof); but, once I'm in the driver's seat, it's very comfortable. My wife's car has 55K miles, with no issues what-so-ever and my wife won't even consider selling/trading this car for a new car, even after 4 years. Good luck with the sale and congrats to whoever gets it. Why are you selling?
Since I got the Macan we have too many cars now and the one that has some value needs to go .

Quick Reply: 2011 BMW 335d (Diesel)