Notices

SFBA - Trade use of my Durametric Pro for your driveway to detail my car

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2014, 12:53 PM
lithium1330
Racer

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts
Default SFBA - Trade use of my Durametric Pro for your driveway to detail my car

OK, it sounds like a strange request... but I just moved to the bay area (South Bay) and my apartment complex does not allow car washes.
I can use the self-service wash bays, but less than ideal if I need detail my car. So, I'm looking for someone in the area with a driveway, hose, vacuum, electric outlet and running water to let me detail my Boxster once every couple months. I have my own detailing stuff/buckets, etc.)

In return, I can offer...the use of my Durametric Pro (coding & logging), Porter Cable DA buffer and other know-how's on working on the the 987's: I've written up articles on disabling the TPMS, removing the 987 front bumper, remove center console, short shifter install (987/997), R&R steering wheel. And I have done IPD+GT3 TB install, R&R the headers w/ high flow cats + muffler, oil/filter change, V1 hardwire, laser jammer install (they're illegal in CA), etc. I can also offer beer - they also seem popular amongst car people.

PM or post reply! Look forward to meeting others here!
Old 03-09-2014, 11:38 AM
ltcjmramos
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 145 Likes on 92 Posts
Default work on car

Suggest you check out RennTech Work on Cars forum. Likely to find someone there.
Old 03-13-2014, 06:12 PM
PerceptionProblem
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM me dude. San Jose P-car fam here.
Old 03-15-2014, 02:55 AM
lithium1330
Racer

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by PerceptionProblem
PM me dude. San Jose P-car fam here.
PM sent!

Quick Reply: SFBA - Trade use of my Durametric Pro for your driveway to detail my car